Keep up with all that is happening in the Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology through the latest edition of BioCY News.
Topics discussed in this issue of BioCY News include:
- A $2.9 million National Institutes of Health award GDCB professors received (These professors and their research team are working with Mayo Clinic professors to develop an advanced gene editing method.)
- A $2.175 million National Science Foundation award a faculty member received
- A faculty member's new patent
- Faculty recognized for awards
- Graduate students receive honors
- Freshman Research Initiative