The Center for Communication Excellence, Graduate College, is offering a free, Fall 2019 Research Writing Seminar Series for graduate students and postdoctoral research associates with Part I: Beginning a Scientific Argument in Your Introduction being held on Tuesday, Oct. 15, from 2:10-3:30 p.m. in Marston 2155. Learn more about the series by checking out the event flyer or by visiting the event webpage to register. If you are interested but unable to attend, please contact Dr. Sarah Huffman (email@example.com) for information regarding online access to the video recordings of each seminar.
· Part I: Beginning a Scientific Argument in Your Introduction – Oct. 15, 2:10-3:30 p.m., Marston 2155
· Part II: Writing the Literature Review – October 22, 2:10-3:30 p.m., Marston 2155
· Part III: Revealing Your Methods – October 24, 2:10-3:30 p.m., Lagomarcino W0142
· Part IV: Unveiling Results – October 31, 2:10-3:30 p.m., Lagomarcino W0142
· Part V: Writing the Discussion/Conclusion – November 4, 2:10-3:30 p.m., Agronomy 2050
· Part VI: Revising with the Research Writing Tutor – November 6, 2:10-3:30 p.m., Agronomy 2050