GDCB faculty, staff and students are currently housed in six buildings on campus: Advanced Teaching and Research Building (ATRB), Bessey Hall, Biorenewables Research Laboratory, Molecular Biology Building, Roy J. Carver Co-Lab and Science Hall II. Following is information on how to reserve a conference room for a meeting in five of these buildings.
1. Advanced Teaching and Research Building (ATRB). Conference and other group rooms can be reserved using the online ATRB Room Scheduling site.
2. Bessey Hall. Contact an EEOB administrative staff member in Bessey 251 to reserve an EEOB-managed conference room.
3. Molecular Biology Building. There are four conference rooms that can be reserved online via the Molecular Biology Building Conference Room Reservations. Those housed in the MBB can use their lab or office key to access a conference room. Other users can borrow a conference room key from the 1210 MBB administrative office.
4. Roy J. Carver Co-Lab. Contact Carver Co-Lab reception desk at 294-5252 to reserve one of two available conference rooms.
5. Science Hall II. Many conference rooms in Science Hall II can be reserved by utilizing Microsoft Outlook or Office 365. If unavailable, check with the NREM (Natural Resource Ecology and Management) administrative office in 339 Science Hall II to check availability of one of their conference rooms.